Welcome to "Lisa's Travels" Blog!!
Welcome to my blog and please join me on my adventures.
So far, I've gotten a big enough car to pull a small trailer (Big Blue, my Highlander Hybrid) and a 16' Casita trailer. Some of you have visited the trailer. Got any ideas for a name? Now all I have to do to get ready is: sort all my stuff, store and/or dispose of it, learn how to take care of the trailer and back it up, pack the trailer, and I'll be off mid-August! Whew! Wish me luck with the preparations! Oh, and be okay with leaving all my friends, neighbors, family, patients, co-workers and familiar places!!!
May my journey be led, may I be called, may I remember to look and listen for spirit arising in every day and everyone I meet.
So far, I've gotten a big enough car to pull a small trailer (Big Blue, my Highlander Hybrid) and a 16' Casita trailer. Some of you have visited the trailer. Got any ideas for a name? Now all I have to do to get ready is: sort all my stuff, store and/or dispose of it, learn how to take care of the trailer and back it up, pack the trailer, and I'll be off mid-August! Whew! Wish me luck with the preparations! Oh, and be okay with leaving all my friends, neighbors, family, patients, co-workers and familiar places!!!
May my journey be led, may I be called, may I remember to look and listen for spirit arising in every day and everyone I meet.



Yo go, Cuz!!!! Can't wait to follow your adventures!
ReplyDeleteWe'll be "following" you !
ReplyDelete