Woohoo! Finally got me legs healed enough, collected my camper from Rocky Hill and am off on my travels! On Thursday, drove up from New York with my daughter and her musical partner, Ernie, in their band - the Four O'Clock Flowers. Thanks to everyone at Rocky Hill for letting me keep my camper parked on Black Birch Trail for so long, while I got myself together. Really, it would have taken this long to get even this organized and I'm very grateful that I had time at Nan and Paul's house and with my daughter in NYC, to heal my knee and work on the many details of my trip. Samoa, Ernie and I repacked the camper, hitched up and drove to the Oldtone Music Festival in upstate NY where they were performing this weekend. So much fun!!!
Reminds me that, in this world of darkness and light, there is a real place for joy and fun and people coming together to make and enjoy music.
 |
| The Four O'Clock Flowers performing on the main stage |
 |
| Tamar Korn performing in the Dance Tent |
Comments
Post a Comment