Visiting my cousin Bill

I'm lucky to have several wonderful cousins on my mother's Italian side of the family.  Over the years, I've spent time with Bill and his wife Arla at family events and wanted to spend more time getting to know them better.  Turns out they live 10mins from the Oldtone Musical Festival!  They came to the festival several days and had a good time.  After the festival was over, I drove down the road to their house, Bill backed my camper into their back yard and I stayed with them for about a week.  So lovely to get to know my cousins  And many deep spiritual/philosophical conversations into the night.
At the High Falls near Bill's house in Philmont, NY

Back in August when people asked me where I would go first, I'd tell them I wanted to go to Maine, see all the little harbors and listen to the waves crash on the rocks.  Now, in mid-September, it's not getting any warmer, so I decided I should head to Maine this week.  

Ready to head for Maine:










Comments

Popular Posts